Sunday, November 19, 2023

To let go and to let in

There are circumstances we shouldn’t be dealing as they hurt us, they remind us of the worse of other people and we are unable to enjoy them. They are not part of a self-progress path; on the contrary they may destroy our sense of purpose.

And so, we just let go of them, we let them to flow to past waters and we move on, back to our self-progress road.

However, from time to time, a situation would emerge in which a lesson can be learnt. It is even possible that situation would make us realize something and change. From time to time, whatever we should have let go… we should not. On the contrary, we should open our heart and let ourselves in…

Maybe by using wisdom or talking to other people, we are able to discern which is which and at times of so much uncertainty, that discernment is even more important, because if we don’t let it go, we may regret about it later, and if we don’t let ourselves in, we will miss a valuable lesson.

In my experience, there is a question that I ask myself: How necessary is for me to go through this? If I understand this is not necessary, I make effort to step away of this circumstance; if I appreciate its importance, I brace myself and I prepare for the storm that is about to come.

Use your wisdom and don’t leave your path of self-progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment