Sunday, February 23, 2020

Being brave and fearlessness in a world of uncertainty

Uncertainty has one particular consequence: it creates fear. And fear blocks the creative capacity and the ability to make decisions; bad decisions happen, corrections do not happen and mistakes perpetuate.

And this is a world of uncertainty, a world of fear… How to live within that?

Everyday news shows bad things taking place in the world and even though the chances that happened to you are minuscule, the fear is planted in the mind. It seems that will be part of the stream of our society for a long time.

We have two possibilities here: we either resign to this reality and we just move on, or we stand up and deal with the fear.

For me it is the second option and the key is to develop myself in such a way that I have the qualifications to face the challenges come in my way.
  • Every morning, I dedicate myself for… my own self: meditation, exercise and planning the day with a positive view.
  • Then, I read something positive. Not anything, but some powerful ideas that change my perspective.
  • Whenever I eat, I do it in a calm state, being conscious and allowing my body to assimilate the sustenance, with my mind taking the positive energy that comes from that simple act.
  • When I meet other people or just walk around, I check on my awareness, working with my personality and giving me a chance to enjoy, to rest or to learn.


This all reinforces my own capacity for facing uncertainty. This all strengthens my own courage.

No comments:

Post a Comment