Sunday, September 29, 2019

When being healthy is being a magician


For many years, one disease or another made me company. Being sick, especially as a child, meant that I was deprived of the joy and lightness typical of that time, of the many friends and too many games... It affected even my school performance - Physical Education is a subject - and it marked me a lot.

For several reasons, I decided to enter a military school, more specifically the Air Force. Although I had to study hard for the examination, in parallel to a normal school, I managed to pass with a good number. During the preparation time, the most important thing for me was the work on my physical body, since my fear was not passing the physical tests.

I’ve passed. Suddenly I was living with more than 200 boys in a huge dormitory. While in an environment like this my illness should grow, but it was quite the opposite. The contact with nature, exercises and marches did their job on me and I was only in the hospital once in three years of study.

This was the beginning of a fundamental change, because health is not only important; being healthy is MAGICAL.

The departure of the Air Force coincided with the beginning of the practice of meditation, which involved changing my diet and schedules. For decades, I have been able to observe how health was influenced by my mind and spiritual endeavor, a dimension different from that of the Air Force.

Today, despite continuing to have health problems, I experience magic in relation to being productive and maintaining normal relationships with other people. Even when the body's energy seems to be depleting, the soul gives it one last push...

This is a series of posts on MAGIC
PS I suggest you go to my channel, I have a playlist dedicated to good health. #GoodHealth

No comments:

Post a Comment