Sunday, September 15, 2019

The magic behind relationships


Have you had any problem with another person recently? No… OK, you may go.

Otherwise, let’s understand relationships in a different way.

You see, we are all complete people, we have all capacities, powers, values, potentials for everything, but we rely heavily on the environment to develop it. I give you my own example: I am sure I could be a champion in swimming, but my family has never motivated me to do that; instead, they made me do judo, which was nice but it was not my call.

And that is a very important factor within the concept of environment: family. Relationships in general influence us more than we would imagine because they make us developing some qualities that wouldn’t happen otherwise. Or they may prevent us to do that.

In this way, to keep your relationship healthy means that you have more chances to develop the best qualities, talents, values and power, and so you can face situations with better results.

That is the magic behind relationships! So, next time you look at your spouse, child or boss, look at them as wizards and witches that are helping you to be a better version of yourself.


This is a series of posts on MAGIC


No comments:

Post a Comment