Sunday, September 22, 2019

The magic in meditation


Less than 40 years ago, I was going through a crisis. Although in hindsight it was quite a typical teenager crisis, for me it was the end of the world.

Then I got in touch with meditation and I have learned a very beautiful technique, raja yoga, imparted by the BrahmaKumaris in my city, Sao Paulo, Brazil. And it was magical…

No matter how much people talk about benefits of meditation, I feel it does not cover the reality because of its impact on my life. Just a few things that happened to me:
  • When I started to meditate I clarified my goals in life. In this way, I could manage my existence as a leader of myself.
  • My health started to improve in all levels.
  • My relationships… I was able to get rid of expectation and start the journey of acceptance.
  • I was also able to leave my shyness and start a professional career that was worthwhile.


In relation to meditation, magic is not so much in transforming stone into water, but to shape the stone in such a way that is capable to hold the water.

This is a series of posts on MAGIC
P.S. Check also this video in my channel - https://youtu.be/ijD9atWiM6M

No comments:

Post a Comment