Sunday, September 8, 2019

BEING is so magical...


There are 4 main verbs in relation to spirituality: TO BE, TO BE (I will explain…), TO HAVE and TO DO. The idea is all your states - profession, family situation, socioeconomic position - come from who you really are, and everything you have and do is aligned with that.

So the most important verb is TO BE. Do you know how to conjugate it?
  • I am... Who are you really? If you identify with your profession, age, gender, whether you are a mother or single, that means your identity will fluctuate when you retire and cannot practice, or when you change your age, even if you have a gender identity crisis or worse, when your children leave your house or get married. Reply “who are you really?” and that is the beginning of a fundamental change.
  • I am, my state, is what I am... In many languages, TO BE splits in two: to be works with the essence of the person - the former example - and to be works in relation to a person’s state, which means my job, roles and responsibilities come from my internal qualities and values, from my unique perception of the world. There is no state without me really being.
  • I have what is aligned with who I am... All my possessions, physical or subtle, are directly related to me; through my clothes, the way I handle the cell phone or even my sense of having in relation to my relationships, they must be directly aligned with my values, qualities and my spirituality.
  • I do what I am… I only do what is related to me, my values ​​and principles, everything that corresponds to the being that I am. It is my call in practice, the best of who I am placed in action.


When I conjugate accurately the 4 verbs, huge changes will happen in life and I will experience the true magic of simply BEING.


This is a series of posts on MAGIC

No comments:

Post a Comment