Sunday, December 10, 2023

For Christmas, this is what I want

As Christmas is coming soon, I have a list of gifts I want to receive. Check it out, maybe something of this list will also be part of yours:

More love, so that I can embrace others and help them to overcome their sorrow.

More power, then I can also cooperate with people who are overwhelmed by obstacles.

Many more virtues. In this way, I won’t be upset with anyone and I may help them too.

I need a river of forgiveness flowing through my mind, so that I am able to forgive anything that takes place.

A bigger heart, so I can accommodate my and others’ mistakes, those I can’t forgive for any reason.

So much prosperity, abundance and wealth that I inspire others to overcome their financial difficulties.

Lots and lots of health… in this way, I can keep serving many more years.

Lots and lots of health… I want to help others who are feeling unhealthy or ill.

A clearer mind. It will be easy to understand others and send them very powerful vibrations.

An even clearer intellect. I will make better decisions and help others in their decisions.

A shining personality, like an angel, so I can fly over the problems and bring others with me to that elevated awareness.

More time for my personal effort; part of it will be dedicated to others.

More time to listen to others, even when they don’t talk.

More time to appreciate the world I live and contribute a bit more.

So many gifts that I can give others who haven’t received enough…

No comments:

Post a Comment