Sunday, December 17, 2023

For the New Year, these are my resolutions

I will keep living, even though my health is not so good. Life for me is more than breathing; it is creating, reflecting, helping others and building something.

I will keep my honesty, no matter what. It is too easy to lie, but I know its price; maybe it is difficult to be truthful, but I know its value.

I am doing exercises, every day. In my mind, I train my thoughts. In my body, I train my breath. In my wealth, I try my self-control. In my relationships, I train my eyes to wear “seeing-good-things glasses”.

I will keep meditating, deeply or in a light way. It is part of my routine and I keep it in my awareness.

I am serving… Service is my life; service is the most important thing in my mind, and service fills my mind with enthusiasm.

 

What are your resolutions this time?

No comments:

Post a Comment