Sunday, October 8, 2023

Secrets of reincarnation

Since I was a child, I have believed in reincarnation. For me it is like a car: it works, even though I don’t have any idea how it does. Or I didn’t…

Reincarnation has given me responses to many things that happen and for it, its concept and application can change lives completely.

When I came into a spiritual path, the Brahma Kumaris, I learned several secrets about reincarnation that shed even more light, and I am sharing them here:

I will start with the impact of being aware on the present life; there are two main impacts I would like to highlight. The first one is the fact that we start to think more GLOBALLY as reincarnation implies the person could have lived in different places, have belonged to different religions and even have had bodies of multiple colors, genders, etc.

The second impact I see on people who are aware of their past lives is that COINCIDENCES change into incidences, by giving an explanation for strange things that take place or, at least, it turns life more interesting.

By knowing about reincarnation, I can design my next life. Reincarnation laws are variable from one school of philosophy to another, but in general, they are associated to karma laws. So, whatever an individual does, speaks or even thinks, that will come back to them and probably, in their next life. In this line of thoughts, if anyone wants to have a good (next) life, be a good person and do good things.

On the other hand, those of us who know about reincarnation, we understand punishment very well. It is the same as the former point, but focus on the bad actions, word and even thoughts we perform. As we will have to live their fruit in our next life, we should live this life in a stage of awareness.

A last secret is related to relationships and that is they are mostly defined by karmic laws. That means we have probably met our relatives, close friends and other people who impact us in former lives. I like the focus of Brahma Kumaris, particularly in this aspect, which is instead of thinking this person is a karma, I can create a healthy relationship with everyone, assuring that when we meet again in our next lives, the meeting will be sweet instead of sour.

I do hope these secrets help you to live better and if you really don’t believe in reincarnation, I guess these can be used as tips for your life.

No comments:

Post a Comment