Sunday, October 1, 2023

Learning the art of thinking

You are thinking right now. Maybe you haven’t realized, but you are. All the time, even when you are asleep.

Thinking is something everyone does, but the ART of thinking is not.

Art means the various branches of creative activity, such as painting, music, literature, and dance. But it is also…

Art is to perceive reality in a different way, so it becomes a gate towards a new dimension, a definition that breaks the meaning and opens to something beyond.

The reason is that the art of thinking is to think in a creative way and observe reality in such a way that changes the way it affects the person. For instance:

  • I am so sick that I can’t even get up. By being EMPATHIC, I can turn those thoughts into a possibility of healing… I am sick and I can’t get up. It is fine, but can I do anything? Maybe I can train my thoughts to be more positive, I can meditate more or I can learn a new language while I am in this position.
  • What should I do? My boss is horrible and my job is horrible… My life is horrible… By applying CREATIVITY, the art of thinking can change it into… I am not happy with my job, so let me learn something different; I am sure I can find an alternative. In fact, this is a wonderful chance for me for change, let me embrace it.
  • My life… what will happen? I don’t know where to go, I feel I am just moving with the waves. In this case, the art of thinking means REFLECTION, a deep reflection. My life… what will happen? It is an adventure and everything I have lived up to now, it certainly contributes to whatever I will face in the future. And how much have I lived! Life has given me so many treasures!

Think with art, in a different way, and the world will be different to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment