Sunday, January 15, 2017

Another year in my life

I am not sure if the people who invented birthday’s celebrations wanted to celebrate life, but that is what it is for me, as my birthday just came and went.

Every year, when it comes, I remember about living and experiencing, and it is a time for reflection on what I have done and how much more I have to do. I hardly get trapped into my age or nostalgia… It is a time I celebrate by walking around this beautiful city and enjoy some silence.

Besides, I consider I have two birthdays in the same day. On one hand, the one my mother and father gave me; on the other hand, the one God gave me. It was in 1983 when I started this deep relationship with God as my Father, Mother and everything.

It helps me in my work and relationships. It helps me to give relevance to everything that happens to me and the things I do and I generate.


What about you, how do you celebrate your birthday? Could you consider having some other birthday, a date when you felt as you were reborn for some reason?

No comments:

Post a Comment