Sunday, April 28, 2024

Your thoughts are the bricks for your reality

Some people don’t like their reality, maybe you are one of them, but I will tell you something that I hope it will help.

 

You create your own reality!

 

I have noticed that whenever I start to think in a negative way, things get so dark in my life! And the opposite is true too; I think well and very good things take place.

OK, it doesn’t happen all the time, but most of the time. The reason: I AM CREATING MY OWN REALITY.

It can be magical: I think about travelling and everything gets fixed for that.

Or, it can be because you and I are thinking in a positive way, it is easier to find solutions and to solve problems. In a negative way, recently I had some doubts about a trip I had to do and voilà, I couldn’t get the visa… Looking back, because of the lack of motivation, I tried the visa late and I misunderstood some instructions (it does not happen to me so often), and so on.

So, if you don’t like your reality, don’t worry, don’t overthink and don’t get disheartened. Start from the level of your thoughts and build up your new reality, brick by brick, thought by thought. One day, you will be living in a palace made by your best thoughts.

No comments:

Post a Comment