Sunday, May 5, 2019

No more problems…


OK, nobody likes a problem, but, you know what, they are good…

Problems enable me to make progress in life. Most of the time, problems make me reflect and understand reality in a different perspective and to be sincere, how boring a problem-free life would be!

In reality the problem is not with problems, but the lack of understanding or methodology to deal with them. Think about someone who does something you consider a problem in a cheerful way, like climbing a cliff or talk with their teenager child…

So, the real problem is to learn and to develop skills.

Next time you face a problem, don’t run, don’t evade, you don’t even need to change its name (a challenge…), just face it! Check:
  • How do I see myself after overcoming this problem?
  • What do I have to learn to deal with it?
  • How am I going to learn it?
  • In case there is not enough resources to learn (time, finances, etc.), what are other ways?
  • What can other people help me in terms of learning or practicing skills to face this problem?


No comments:

Post a Comment