Sunday, December 30, 2018

Coaching for a better new year


The change of year, even though it happens so often and in a predictable way, stimulates novelty, hope and sometimes adventure.

There is an extra energy in the mind and the will power is stronger than in other times of the year.

So, here are a few powerful questions for reflection that may help you in your self-growth:
  • What are the dreams that will be brought about in this year that is starting?
  • How do I visualize myself at the end of the next year? What can I do to make it happen?
  • In which way can I change my life so that I experience I am starting a new chapter, or even a new book?
  • How to put my hopes into practice, turning them into actions and making them part of my life?
  • What is it impossible, but I will do it this year?
  • How will I empower myself so that all my wishes and desires are fulfilled?
  • What are the new adventure, fun and positive anxiety, which will start this year?
  • How much will I embrace change and generate transformation?
  • And no matter what happens, how do I keep myself being myself: authentic?


No comments:

Post a Comment