Sunday, July 26, 2015

Perspective can change everything

Check this short video. Isn't perspective amazing? Whatever you think it is, it is not, and however you think something is, it is not.

Check now this other video... This is also a perspective. When a TV show changes a shelter dining area into a five-star restaurant, it is an amazing experience for people who sometimes don't have amazing experiences every day.

Now, check your own life. Yes, make an experiment of changing your own perspective and I am sure your life will change.
What if I think as a person 20 years younger? Or 20 years older?
What if I think as a person of the other gender?
Let me make a case in favor of that person who creates so much trouble for me... Let me see what his reasons are.
What if I could not afford to have not even a computer? What would I be doing right at this moment?
If I were a millionaire, what would I do?
What if I was born in a different country and I was brought up in a different religion? How would I behave, eat, dress, etc.?

It is a powerful change game. Do it, a couple of times every year, and you will master your own change eventually.

No comments:

Post a Comment