Sunday, October 30, 2022

A tale of immortality

At times of fear – Halloween, world in crisis, the danger of the broccoli – we try different tactics to overcome it.

Halloween stimulates humor as a way of dealing with crisis.

A world in crisis… only generates anxiety and worry, but there are plenty of ways to deal with it, like meditation.

About the broccoli, no solution…

But you probably know that the source of all fears is considered the fear of death, so what about if we were immortal? A few thoughts on this:

If I am immortal, it means death is not a thing and everything that happens to me is for a reason. My focus is on the learning instead of the tragedy.

If I am immortal, it means the huge crisis the world goes through is not permanent; I rather think of things that are permanent, like my own spirituality and my relationships.

If I am immortal, everything around me is a wonder of nature and as such, all is perfect. Maybe I will be hurt or hurt others, perhaps I will damage something, but as all in nature, everything will be OK.

If I am immortal, I am free of any fear and I can live life in its fullness.

No comments:

Post a Comment