Tuesday, June 19, 2012

Signs of Paradigm Shift I


I heard the word PARADIGM about 20 years ago. It touched me as it was explained, clarified and its examples. Barker's video and book on paradigm made up my mind and I was a believer!

Later I developed more sense on the stuff and, although I appreciate his work and his innovative way of explaining it, I really started to see things a little different here. And paradigm became part of me, so I stopped working on that.

You know, paradigm as a word came out of fashion one day, but as it is part of me, I can relate to that all the time.

And it is a wonder when you know and you can see how paradigm is shifting everywhere...

Not talking about the big elephants in the room, as China (and India, did you notice it?) takes over from a fallen USA and Europe, or how Brazil is becoming the third in the row.

I am talking about day-to-day circumstances and situations, happening all over the planet.

Do you notice it?

No comments:

Post a Comment