Sunday, June 18, 2023

Can we start all over again?

Our civilization has generated a dependency on things and people who are just an image or voice, so imagine if that is cut.

In fact, we had a small rehearsal of a few years with the COVID pandemic. I will give a personal example.

Every year I used to travel to India; it was something very valuable for my personal growth and I used to enjoy the interaction with people from so many countries. And all of a suddenly ¡it was OVER! For two years I had to just sit and miss being there…

Eventually, the travels for foreigners resumed to India, but I keep thinking if that was it: if our civilization finally reach to a halt and we had to live in a totally different civilization.

Because I don’t think the world will end as it becomes extinct; I keep imagining a world that had to reset itself.

A few thoughts on that:

  • Instead of travelling to other places, we may have to enjoy and go deep on the places we live. It is an interesting way to see our reality in a different way.
  • Maybe we won’t have internet to communicate with others, but this is the chance to communicate with the self, God and even nature.
  • It is possible our present comforts won’t be present, so we will need to comfort ourselves in different ways by meditating, praying or just enjoying nature.
  • We won’t have our favorite foods! So, we will have to make whatever is available into our favorite food.

And the list goes on… The important thing is if someday the end comes, remember you can always reset your world.

No comments:

Post a Comment