Sunday, January 16, 2022

The superman

There is a concept I have heard a long time ago: a superman.

No, not the one from comics… but a Super-Man, a man who is super, extraordinary, and today is a day to talk about the possibility of being a superman.

We could think of a superman as a man with riches or any resources that make him amazing, like a millionaire helping children in Africa or a poor man who, with his work is able to send his child to college.

But I see a superman as a person – not only men – who is able to overcome any limitation and enable others to do so, and today I am remembering one of such a people.

Brahma Baba was a superman and I have met many superwomen and supermen he has helped them to become it; I want to count myself among those fortunate ones.

 

Do you know any superwoman or superman? How much has that person influenced you and helped you to bring about the best of yourself?

Maybe is it you that superperson?

No comments:

Post a Comment