Sunday, January 12, 2020

More than a birthday


More than a birthday, January 12th reminds me of the commitment to live, something that does not come from an obligation, but rather from a deep gratitude.
After all, there are not many people who reach 55 years of age having worked on their inner spiritual life for 37 years, that is, more than two thirds of my life. If we add, it is as if I have lived 92 years, fully and fruitfully, taking advantage of the well of wisdom that I found in my way.
I have been to a special university that taught me not to prioritize the physical, material and obvious; I learned to give more importance to the unseen, that which is subtle and profound. Thus I seek to implement these teachings and live every day, every minute and every step I take, knowing that there will always be success even in when I stumble.
And I take many steps, walking through a city, a country and a planet that welcomed me. I take many steps, so many that I physically moved away from the city and country where I was born; although not quite, because it is still there in the form of marks in my heart, in my ear so accustomed to that language that is like music and the people that impacted me, educated me and made me progress, sometimes as gently as a hummingbird that shows the way to the traveler, or as strong as the elephant that gives you no options.

It is for these and many more reasons that I would like to invite you now to celebrate my birthday. First of all, I want a gift from you ... I want your positive thoughts and feelings; I want you to forgive me for any mistake I made and give me other opportunities.
I also want to give you a gift ... I want you to think about your commitment to live for a moment and what this implies ... I would like you to experience gratitude in your heart, even if there is not much to be appreciated in appearances.

And I give you the key to success: look in your heart for inspiration, talk with your head about those wonderful ideas, talk with the soul you are about changing your journey in life and living these ideas. If it's okay for you, have a long dialogue with the Supreme Being about what you observe.
From this position and with this energy, transform those thoughts, which are as soft as butterflies into a building as strong and lasting as a temple.


A big hug, from my heart...



No comments:

Post a Comment