Sunday, December 9, 2012

My message to you


This is the message I am sending to all my email contacts. I never thought they were so much! But I feel it is a message to everyone...

At some point we have met. Maybe we were ships passing at a distance, or we were passengers at some train of life, sitting close together.
Maybe we shared something personal, maybe a secret at some point. Or perhaps I wanted to do business with you, to give my especialties to your company, or you wanted to give yours.
Maybe we were born at the same land, or maybe we share the same mother tongue. Perhaps, you have taught me new words of your own beautiful language.
By having someone's email, that means at some point I have written to you. But, technology pace sometimes does not allow us to keep track of who is who.
But something I am sure: YOU ARE A VALUABLE PERSON. Otherwise, I wouldn't email you.
And if I could give you a gift for Christmas, I would like to give you this title: YOU ARE A VALUABLE PERSON.
And if I could give you a preparation message for 2013, I would like to ask you to never forget: YOU ARE A VALUABLE PERSON.
Because next year, your ship will face fog and storms. Next year, your train of life will be delayed, sometimes.
Whenever that happens, I hope you can remember this friend of yours who is writing now, and the gift he gave you.

YOU ARE A VALUABLE PERSON

No comments:

Post a Comment