Friday, December 31, 2010

Thoughts for a new life & a new world

Just a question for you: do you think a new world is REALLY possible?

Yes, you think it is possible. Yes, you probably work on many fronts for that, whether it is ecological or a new education for children. Yes, you would love that to be real. But, do you really THINK it is possible?

One thing is to think from your desire that a new world is created. Another thing is to think out of possibilities that this old world changes into a new one.

I think it is possible. In fact, I live for that. No, I don't believe in some magic spell changing the world, nor even I would fall in the trap of a nice smiling politician who speaks the things everyone wants to hear. I don't believe it can happen through money or companies interested in doing something good for others. Neither I believe that can happen through an ecological movement or some new age stuff.

I believe it is possible coming from an individual. I believe the change is really possible when a critical mass of individuals change - when they, or we, become new, the world will be new.

This is why, in this new year, a firm determination for a new life is important. A complete transformation of my own attitude and awareness, a change in my behavior and the way I speak, the clothes I use and the time I wake up.

When I change, then there is a chance for the world to change too.

Meanwhile, just hear what that nice leader has to tell you, with a big smile and big promises... But, when you start to change, you will see the new world just in front of your own eyes.


Enjoy your new 2011! Enjoy a new self!

No comments:

Post a Comment