Sunday, December 12, 2021

Almost there… the end of the year!

Before coming to the end of the year, what about stop and reflect a bit about what is going on…

A few points may help you with that:

If this year would be my last year on Earth, what am I taking with me?

If this year would be my first year on Earth, what have I learnt that was completely new?

Think of the memories I am carrying with myself…

Think of the memories I am definitely not carrying, and how am I going to dispose those?

What has been the main development in the self – a quality, an inner power, a talent – that will be very useful for next year?

What has been the main realization I had and how to keep on living that realization next year?

Who was the person I was able to have a powerful conversation and with which results?

Who was the person I could not have a powerful conversation and how to do it next year?

If I could come back from twenty years ahead and could give an advice to my present self, which advice will it be?

If I could travel back several years before and could give an advice to the then present self, which advice will be?

No comments:

Post a Comment