Sunday, March 8, 2015

How to get success ALL THE TIME

I know... this is a world that pushes you, pulls you and it seems you are forced to be successful. ALWAYS.

I have been working on this for a long time now initially for the sensation of being a total loser - no success on my path. Later, I started to experience success here and there. And I have been observing my own personal process.

Sometimes my success is short-lived, like winning a Solitaire game or getting that job I was really wanting. Listen to me: the feeling is almost identical. And for that reason, I have become more and more detached from this type of success. Spirituality has helped me a lot. Of course, I am human and I still celebrate when his type of success knows at my door (not the Solitaire game anymore...).

There is another type of success, the long-life one. You know, it is that act of success that changed your whole life. I have felt that many times and it is a wonderful feeling. The greatest I remember happened when I traveled abroad first time. The feeling of freedom has never left me and every time I travel, I still feel as that first time. Long-life success goes with you and it becomes part of your life, forever.

And then there is that success you feel you are going to get it. It is not expectation, which creates confusion and anxiety, but it is like when sow a seed and start to see it growing... You know the fruit will come eventually and the time it takes, is a time to invest in other things and situations. That is the kind of feeling I am having more and more, and it is wonderful as it motivates me to perform even better in whatever I do. In fact, it stimulates me to BE better.

The last type of success is specifically for spiritual people and those who work on affirmations and it is when success comes disguised as failure. In fact, ask any successful person if they have had failures in their lives and the answer will always be YES. What you and I do with failure, which is something different... You can turn failure into a step of success. Failure can become learning or a chance for progress. Failure can be a sign on the road of life indicating you shouldn't be doing that. Failure is a very powerful tool for those who only think in terms of success.

In reality, thinking this way will make you feel you are successful, no matter what happens in your life. Try it, you will enjoy!



No comments:

Post a Comment