Sunday, January 14, 2024

Your thoughts can be flowers, spears or boomerangs

I would like to think of my thoughts as flowers as they pollinize others’ ideas, generate life or are so positive that others can feel their energy. They make our lives more beautiful and motivate us to move ahead.

But, when problems come up, my thoughts can be spears, like the old gods’ legends… Spears that destroy the obstacles by making my own powers to emerge or to turn them into leverages for my own advancement. My thoughts have power, and as I am aware of it, I can use that power whenever I need or I want.

And last, but not least, my thoughts are ALWAYS boomerangs and whenever I launch them, they will be back. So, I endeavor to have the best thoughts possible, so that the best will come back to me.

 

This enables me to understand my own thinking process and the ways my thoughts manifest. And how they SHOULDN’T manifest.

I would like to challenge you to think of your thoughts by using three different elements; you can use the same as mine or create your own.

No comments:

Post a Comment