Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Beyond the lack of job


After about two years plus, I feel I am again getting job, with companies employing me and my skills. Yes, during those years I have got small things, never starved, but it was never something big enough for me to change that computer or "go dental".

It was when I realised I was not getting enough to call that an income, that I have decided to start this blog - that is the reason for the name, as I understood at that point my focus was really not to get a job. It was - and is - much more than that.

This period, which I am still living, has been one of the most productive periods of my life. I am now positioning myself as a provider of knowledge and wisdom, more than just blogging or "twitting", "facebooking", etc. I have clarity about myself, what I want for my life and what I want to give the world.

It has been a time of deep reflection about what my real values are, what is really important for me and what is not. It has been a time where despair brushed my life, but I reacted meditating more, studying more and reflecting even more (and yes, guys, sending cv's and proposals were also part of that time...).

I won't miss this time when it is over, I must be honest, but probaly I will miss the energy it generated.

Now, wouldn't be wonderful if everyone who is now complaining they don't have a job do the same? Yesterday, watching an old tv series, one of the characters was saying that you should so something - if not for money, then help the community.

That time - the time when you lack a job, you are sick, you are alone - that time is so valuable for your own growth. As I said before in this blog, it is the time of sowing, and now I see that with hard work, it does not matter much what kind of hard work you are doing, crops come even before time.

Take care.

No comments:

Post a Comment